Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Why Did I Just Pop for My Wife to Get a Massage?

When I could just have her thrown in this prison.

LAGS at a new prison are to be given MASSAGES to beat stress.

Two “holistic therapists” will each be paid £9,000-a-year for 20-hour weeks pampering the 216 male inmates and 95 female jailbirds.

Prisoners will also have the chance to try out reflexology, aromatherapy, Indian head massage and techniques like reiki and shiatsu.

Uhm, ok.

But the move at privately-run £65million Peterborough Prison, Cambs, sparked fury last night.

Ya think? Wow, people are pissed that prison inmates are getting free massages and aromatherapy? Ok, aromatherapy is BS, but why the heck do I have to shell out my hard earned money to get my wife a massage for Mother's Day, and they are getting them for free? Thank God that is Brittian. I guess crime does pay.