Monday, July 18, 2005

Republicans: White. Christian. And Now...Killers

For a long time I was fairly sure no one on the other side of the fence could possibly out-kook the O.G. Moonbat, Screamin' Demon Howard Dean. Then I read what Clinton-era flack Paul Begala had to say at the first-ever Campus Progress National Student Conference, as reported in its entirety by CNS News:

Begala's presence on the panel created a stir when he declared that Republicans had "done a p***-poor job of defending" the U.S.

Republicans, he said, "want to kill us.

"I was driving past the Pentagon when that plane hit" on Sept. 11, 2001. "I had friends on that plane; this is deadly serious to me," Begala said.

"They want to kill me and my children if they can. But if they just kill me and not my children, they want my children to be comforted -- that while they didn't protect me because they cut my taxes, my children won't have to pay any money on the money they inherit," Begala said. "That is bulls*** national defense, and we should say that."


Got that? Terrorists don't want to kill us. Republicans do. And I'm not even sure what The Noggin means by "us." Who, Americans? Liberals? His family? Ex-Clinton era flacks with a marked inability to form a logical thought, one that does not, as Ann Coulter put it, inevitably devolve into Bambi vs. Godzilla? From the above I gather this: The Noggin was driving past the Pentagon when it was hit by terrorists because the Republicans were too busy trying to kill him and kill or comfort his kids via tax relief (possibly both) resulting in a p***-poor bulls*** national defense that he needs to say something deadly serious about. Or deeply stupid, anyway.

This is precisely why I think all Clinton-era stooges, hangers-on, toadies, wretches, perps, felons, kneepad-earners, blackguards, scoundrels, poltroons, varlets, leeches, lickspittles, consultants, bed-jumpers, Hollywood producers, Al Gore-enablers, scam artists, drug-dealers, odometer-resetters, FALN bomb-throwers, stain-moppers, cat-kidnappers, bimbo-defusers, diminutive advisors, berserker Cajuns, somnolent VPs, cattle-future riggers, and Paul Begala should NOT be killed, but instead removed to the island of St. Helena in the South Atlantic. Ask Napoleon how that went, Paul.